Home > Cars > 240SX


January 16th, 2006 Leave a comment Go to comments

Wes and I spent Saturday working on replacing the rear driver-side glass window. Since we’ve never done this before it was an experience for sure. We first busted up as much of the broken window as possible, leaving the bead of urethane sealant still attached. It took us forever to remove it. We learned that the urethane is also attached to the new glass being that it was removed from a junk car.

The new glass is in pretty good shape, we just need a few items to install it. One being the urethane “rope” and three spacers that are already attached to the window, but were cut from the junk car. I’m going to call a few glass places around town and see if they are able to sell the urethane and spacers to me.

Categories: Cars Tags:
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.